23 April 2020
EPC adds modules to ‘How to GaN’ video podcast series
Efficient Power Conversion Corp (EPC) of El Segundo, CA, USA – which makes enhancement-mode gallium nitride on silicon (eGaN) power field-effect transistors (FETs) for power management applications – has posted an update to its ‘How to GaN’ educational video podcast series.
The six videos included in the existing release of the series provide practical examples to help designers employ GaN technology to create DC-DC converters, focusing on reliability and using gallium nitride FETs and ICs for leading-edge applications including artificial intelligence (AI) servers and ultra-thin laptops, light detection and ranging (LiDAR) for robots, drones and autonomous cars, and Class-D audio systems with the highest-quality acoustics possible.
The six new videos include:
- How to GaN 08 – Understanding the Robustness of GaN Power Devices.
- How to GaN 09 – Applications: DC-DC for High Density Computing.
- How to GaN 10 – Applications: GaN Solutions for Automotive.
- How to GaN 11 – Applications: DC-DC for Ultra-Thin 48 V – 20 V Converters.
- How to GaN 12 – Applications: Lidar/Time of Flight.
- How to GaN 13 – Applications: Class-D Audio.
“These short videos join the original seven in the series to help designers incorporate GaN transistors and integrated circuits to create the most efficient power conversion systems for some of today’s most exciting and advanced applications,” notes CEO & co-founder Alex Lidow.
The How to GaN video series is accessible on the EPC video library or on the EPC YouTube Video Channel.