8 March 2018
MACOM showcasing RF portfolio of MMICs, diodes and GaN-on-Si devices at EDICON
© Semiconductor Today Magazine / Juno PublishiPicture: Disco’s DAL7440 KABRA laser saw.
In booth #418 at the Electronic Design Innovation Conference (EDI CON China 2018) at the China National Convention Center in Beijing (20-22 March), MACOM Technology Solutions Inc of Lowell, MA, USA (which makes semiconductors, components and subassemblies for RF, microwave, millimeter-wave and lightwave applications) is showcasing its RF portfolio of MMICs, diodes and GaN-on-silicon devices, as follows:
- MATK-102425-300: RF Energy Toolkit live demonstration;
- RF Plasma ‘Torch’ live demonstration;
- new silicon-based solutions for high-performance narrowband voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO) portfolio’;
- complete portfolio of wireless access front-end components and modules for 4G and 5G applications;
- compact Tx and Rx front-end modules (FEMs) for 5G M-MIMO applications; and
- high-power PIN diode switches.
Also, MACOM representatives will be present at the following workshops and panels:
- 20 March (2:15pm) –5G Massive MIMO Panel By Microwave Journal – Anthony Fischetti;
- 20 March (4:30pm) – AM/PM Distortion of GaN HEMT Workshop – Mengsu Yang;
- 21 March (1:05pm) – GaN Technology Panel Session By Microwave Journal – Michael Ziehl;
- 22 March (9:05am) – The Solid State RF Energy – Inroads to the Industrial Market Panel– Mark Murphy.