2 November 2017
MACOM showcasing GaN-on-Si portfolio and high-performance MMICs and diodes at COMCAS
In booth #44/45 at IEEE Conference on Microwaves, Communications, Antennas, Electronic Systems and Bio-Medical Engineering (COMCAS 2017) in David Intercontinental Hotel, Tel Aviv, Israel (13–14 November), M/A-COM Technology Solutions Inc of Lowell, MA, USA (which makes semiconductors, components and subassemblies for analog RF, microwave, millimeter-wave and photonic applications) is showcasing its RF product and technology portfolio optimized for industrial, scientific, medical, point-to-point wireless and X-band radar, including:
- high-power GaN-on-Si;
- RF small-signal portfolio (featuring high-performance MMICs and basestation and mobile backhaul devices);
- high-performance diodes (diode design and application-specific solutions); and
- hi-rel and component devices (the latest screened products for mission-critical aerospace applications).
Experts from MACOM are also participating in various sessions throughout COMCAS, including:
- Tim Boles speaking on 'High Power mmW Switch Technologies’ on Monday 13 November (3pm, Room A); and
- Frank Traut speaking on ‘GaN-on-Si: Thermal Considerations’ on Wednesday 15 November (9am, Hall J).