10 May 2011
Organisation: Analog Devices Ireland
Title: Process Engineer
Analog Devices, Inc. defines innovation and excellence in signal processing. ADI's analog, mixed-signal, and digital signal processing (DSP) integrated circuits (IC) play a fundamental role in converting, conditioning, and processing real-world phenomena such as light, sound, temperature, motion, and pressure into electrical signals to be used in a wide array of electronic equipment. At ADI, we believe that our employees are not only our greatest asset, but also a great asset for our customers. Our people relish the opportunity to delve into and solve challenging technical problems, and our customers rely on ADI's exceptional engineering talent as they design and produce their own products.
Analog Devices are looking to recruit a Process Engineer within the Lithography Process Engineering group; this person will play a key role in the process development of new processes and in providing support/ continuous improvement for existing Processes.
- working with the development groups and other disciplines within Analog in defining and developing new processes
- developing own expertise of key technology changes and developments within photolithography area
- driving & sustaining continuous improvement for existing processes, layers & tools in the photolithography area. Working with equipment and manufacturing groups to achieve this
- working with key groups/disciplines in determining root cause analysis of yield issues and fab excursions and implementing corrective actions
- responsibility for tool selection ,installation and qualification for new technology or existing technologies
- periodic review of key metrics on equipment and processes for the photolithography area
- this will involve metrics such as SPC, Cost and Quality and use of applications like Promis/Sas
- representing ADI at business and technical conferences
- Degree in Applied Physic’s or relevant discipline.
- Experience in Photolithography area would be advantageous.
- 6-8 years related progressive experience.
For more details or to apply, please contact:
Maria Frost, Recruitment Administrator,
Raheen Business Park,
00 353 61 495298